Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Making Krypton 17.3 for raspbian available

I did the choice to install (thanks to ppleware) release 17.1 easy, so that i was able to to use tvheadend next to kodi(in another terminal)

Why this post? => i need to know (after my own research) why Live TV cannot display any chanel nor any sound, according everything looks fine

I've got an avermedia TD 110, I've made running tvheadend HTPS PVR) and so on.

Why I hope "and will hope strengh fully" this feature to goes on (if u care)? :=> I've tried many solution (OSMC, Librelect, compilation from source, and what i forget), but is it a joke, or tvheadend backend inside kodi itself cannot be setup with the poor text browser featured?

So, because I hope i won't use only my Intel Stick with avermedia soft for windows, ON HOLIDAYS I mean, and also because I can understand open source is friendly to go with Kodi, (So) I decided to act and write this first Post of my nerdy life...

Because I realise the fact i'm too close to this success and my wish to bring my aumone, so I hope some kind and very smart people in this world will help me, either fixing the bug or in uploading release 17.3 for raspbian(when ever the solution is already viewed )

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment